Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Advice?

When My Little Carter Bug was a newborn baby my sister made me a storyboard of all his many faces, & I love love love it.
I want to fill all 3~16x16 frames I have on my bedroom wall each with a faces storyboard of my munchkins, so here's Alexee's.

Advice, it is going in my room, on a tan wall with a cherry frame & a green matte, what color would you choose, should I keep the pink & do Braiden's in blue & bring some color to my room, or should I choose something more natural?
My room is tans, browns & greens? Whatdoyouthink???

~Looking at these pics makes me smile...we had so much fun that day.

3 comments:

  1. She. is. gorgeous. Wow...
    I will call you later with my advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so adorable! She is beautiful!!! Hmmm. I would say bring color to your room, but your ENTIRE room is neutral/natural so it would keep with your theme better to do natural. I do like the pink tho with her hat and outfit. Ha. I just realized that was ZERO help. Ok, I say keep it pink. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley you are reminding me of me right now :)
    Thanks for your advice!!

    ReplyDelete