Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just For Me

I am so excited, I had to share!!!!
Introducing my brand new logo...................
Drum roll please...................



So, I had the luck to be in a photography class with a graphic designer :)
I felt like I really needed a logo to make me more official,
so I got with Kim & away she went creating this baby for me !!!
I am so excited for my new logo!!
Thank you so much Kim!!!!
Pictures of my family, maternity, toddler shoot all in 1 coming soon :)
They will be marked with my brand new watermark :)

5 comments:

  1. loveee it!! How exciting!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very classy and elegant, yet simple. Just for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I meant CLASSIC and elegant, yet simple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your new logo! Kim is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete