Monday, June 22, 2009

Baby Sister

So, as promised here are more pictures of the adorable, snugly, beautiful little Baby R. She was so fun to photograph!!
She is the baby to 4 older brothers & sister so everyone in the house just adores this little sweet. Her older brother who is 6 couldn't quite figure out what we were doing to his baby sister. His Mama kept telling him to be quiet because we wanted her sleeping, well when she would fall asleep I would move & tuck & change & reposition her, finally he walks over, & whispers in my ear that she would be able to sleep if I would quit moving her!!
It was too funny!! I agree she would sleep better uninterrupted, but then we would not have got these wonderful pictures..........


Her in her beautiful blessing dress.............


My favorite Kapture of the day ( I think, it was hard to decide)......

For her Mama who loves red..........

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness!!!!!!!! These turned out adorable!!! You're doing so well!!! :))

    ReplyDelete