Sunday, August 9, 2009

For My Friend............

This one is for my dear friend Snoozie,
remember the absolutely gorgeous pregnant girl I took photos off a few months ago???
Well, her little bean is here!!!!!!!!!!!
He arrived a little early due to a leak in his home :(
Upon his early, unexpected arrival he gave his Mama & Daddy quite a scare with NICU time!!
He was 37 weeks, but his little lungs just didn't want to work quite yet, so after a long week and a half in the NICU, he was finally released to go home!!
They are the most amazing parents & were so strong through it all!
Baby N is so very lucky to be blessed with such a wonderful family!
Congratulations Friends!!
We are so excited for you & so so happy Baby N is home healthy & happy!!!!!!!!
So, enough mush...
I promised Mama a sneak peek, she certainly deserves it!
So....... here is my favorite Kapture of the day, I think :)



Stay tuned, there will be more of this sweet little bean & his beautiful family to come.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I saw that great prego post and totally didn't recognize who it was. Wow. And what a cute little bean this new guy is. Great picture. Congrats Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I crazy? I can't see the first picture..it is just a x box.

    ReplyDelete