Monday, November 30, 2009

No Squishies Here.....

Baby K's Mama contacted me to do some newborn photographs of her sweet baby girl. She really wanted to Kapture the squishy newborn stage, but since Little Miss K is approaching 2 1/2 months she didn't want anything to do with being squished & asleep!!
We 1st met at the park & got some fun shots of Baby K with her Mama & Daddy, then we attempted the newborn photos!!
We tried.....oh how we tried.....we sang, okay I'm exaggerating Stevie Wonder sang, but we sssssssssshed & rocked & waited & she slept, right until Mama broke contact, then, wide awake!!!!
We didn't get the squishiness, but my oh my we got the adorable sweetness!!!!
She was such a little angel baby, it was cold, we shot for hours, she was tired, but she just smiled away......
Miss K hanging out at the park & with her Mama & Daddy.....

Trying to Kapture her squishy in Daddy's arm.....

For you Mama A, the only squishy face we got.....

Which I think may be my Kapture of the day, I heart it :)
Thank you so much "S" family for letting me Kapture your beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment