Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Beginning


I was given my 1st DSLR camera for my birthday in August of 2008, & what an amazing gift it has been. I have always been addicted to my Munchkins, I think I may be "one of those" Moms that can't stop talking about her little ones. I can't help myself, they are just so amazing & they grow & change so so fast. So, now that I am Kapturing every Moment of their life on camera, I am so in love. I have become so passionate about the art of photography. I.am.addicted.
Soon after my new gift I had to learn more, so I took an amazing class, where I learned a lot, but there is still so so much to learn. So as I am learning & growing as a photogrpaher I am offering free session fees on any Moment you want to Kapture!!!
So here is the start, of me...
Kristy Milton
Kapturing Moments

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for our photo shoot!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!! i CAN NOT wait until we do the announcement.... i'm like a kid during christmas! I CAN NOT HANDLE THIS!!!!! :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love your new photography blog. Kristy Milton...Kapturing Moments...I love it!
    Can't wait to see some photos little Miss Photographer!
    Good job Sissie.=)

    ReplyDelete