Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So In Love...

I love to take pictures, I chase my kids around & make them do photo shoots with me, I chase my friend's kids around snapping photos, I practice wherever & whenever I can, but I have never experienced the "Real Deal" until now.

My Hubby's long time family friend Mr Johnny finally met his true love Miss Danielle.
So, I don't know how we were so lucky to get to Kapture this beautiful couple, but my sister & I photographed them together & had a blast doing it!!
Really, it doesn't get much better than this, they are beautiful, photogenic, silly, fun, happy & so so in love....
Enough with the jibber jabber, meet the lovely couple
Johnny B & Misses D.............





My favorite Sun Flare photo EVER.....


It was very very hard to choose, but I think this would be my Fave of the day....


A perfect Kaptured Moment of the love.love.love.

Congratulations & thank you so much guys, for sharing your special engagement moment with us!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to cry! I love them! Check out my blog because we have A LOT of the same favorties :) Ok, back to school work! :)) I'm going to get in trouble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos.
    My fav's are the last two. The sun flare reminds me of a photo I have on the beach of Dave and me from my wedding.
    Good job Sissie!

    ReplyDelete