Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Newborn Love.....

I am so so excited about my last photo shoot!!
My friend's sister just had her baby boy a couple of week's ago & I got the honor to shoot him & his darling big sister's pictures.
He was so so very wonderful!
I have not had the most cooperative little newborns, so I went into it prepared to be there for the day, working my tail off to get the shots, but oh no little Baby T proved me wrong!!
He.was.an.angel....
He slept.He posed. And He slept. And I snapped and snapped and snapped away.
I am still working on the pictures but I had to give Mommy & Daddy a sneak peek.
How do I ever choose?
Here are a couple of my favorites so far, but stay tuned, there will be more to come & you will also get to meet his gorgeous big sissy!!



I think this has to be my most favorite Kapture....

I love it in color too but Mommy is a big black & white lover so this is for her!!
Can you believe his smile :-)
Baby T you and your wonderful pictures make me smile too!!

3 comments:

  1. That last one really is amazing! I really love that black background one also though! Great job!! I sure wish I had you when I had newborns! I never had anything like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby T turned out amazing. You did such a great job. I need to schedule some family pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! I knew they would be great, but these are priceless. You did such an amazing job. I can't wait to see what they others look like... how am I going to choose??? Thanks for capturing our little boy and giving us a gift that will last a lifetime! =)

    ReplyDelete