Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Newborn Love.....Part 2

So, I promised you some more... here you are.
Another sneak peek at my heavenly shoot.
Little Baby T's beautiful Big Sissy...
I love.love.love this picture.
She is such a little doll :)
She likes to sleep in so she wasn't too happy about being woke up to take pictures, but she soon warmed up & posed for the camera.
What an amazing Big Sissy she already is, at just 2 she isn't jealous at all of her Baby Brother she is actually a protective little nurturer with him.

Big sister sat in the chair & loved, hugged & kissed on sweet baby boy.

Another sweet Kapture I had to share....

Thank You "H" Family your gallery is almost ready!!

It doesn't get any better than this for a job.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Hailey looks adorable in these pictures (of course) and Tyler can't get any cuter! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Our walls are going to be full of gorgeous pictures thanks to you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job on these Kristy!! What little cutie pies they are. I LOVE the first one!

    ReplyDelete