Thursday, September 17, 2009

Whatdoyathink???

So, I have to warn you, you are probably going to see A LOT of this little red head over the next week.
I am so so happy with all of her pictures, I am currently editing & can't seem to choose, so I have oodles to edit still, but in the mean time I just thought I'd get some opinions on this one......
I used to be a Sepia lover, until my sister converted me to a Love of Color with her amazing color photos, but Wow this black & White is really speaking to me....
Whatdoyathink????????

Black & White or.....

Color???


I love this little girl.

4 comments:

  1. definitely color!! It shows her fabulous freckles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I LOVE IT!!!! Great job sissy. I do LOVE the black and white, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color. The hat, bows, freckles, red hair, and beautiful green eyes are too cute to cover up with b&w. This is a gallery wrap for sure! Beautiful Alexee. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sissie, this photo is breathtaking. I so appreciate that you didn't mess with the beautiful freckles. As for b&w or color, you know me and my love for all things b&w, but with this one, I vote color. She is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the color one because i think lexi has a very colorful personality. She always is in something cute and colorful too. I love the black one, but the color one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete