Monday, September 14, 2009

My Little Girl....

So, finally I took my little girl to do her 6 year photo shoot, I know I am just 2 months late.
Better late than never, right!!!
So, here is a little sneak peek of our fun evening!!
We laughed & danced & played & ran & sang & found sun flare & changed clothes & used props & had the best photo session EVER!!!!!
I love this little girl.
She decided she might want to be a photographer one day, so at the end of the day she took my pictures, she would tell me, "Mama, smile."
I'd smile.
Her~"No not like that."
Me~ Change smile.
Her~"Yeah, like that."
Her~"Now, tilt your head."
Me~So, I'd tilt.
Her~"No, not like that."
Me~Tilt different.
Her~"Ok that's better."
Her~Snap, snap, snap.
So, to the most important part, your sneak peek at my beautiful 6 year old!!

She is so photogenic, she DID NOT get that from me!!!
There will be a lot more to come, how will I ever choose??????

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos Sissy. Alexee is SO beautiful. Glad you have your very own model now, I can't wait for those days! Although in a way I might miss chasing the crazies around stealing shots when I can.=)

    ReplyDelete