Monday, October 26, 2009

Beautiful Princess

I am here to post the sneaker peeker of Sweet Little, NO I am NOT tired, Baby M.
This is my wonderful friends beautiful niece.
She wanted NOTHING to do with sleeping, so we snuck a few in while she was awake.
So for you Mama, your beautiful AWAKE baby girl.
We made her mad...
We made her tired, but not tired enough to sleep, just tired enough to rest her eyes for 2 seconds...
We crowned her a princess..
Which I think happens to be my Kapture that I Heart for the day...
Her sweet little fingers, toes & nose for Mama, because she really wanted it!
Come back soon to meet her beautiful brothers, sisters & cousins!!!

2 comments:

  1. She may not have cooperated, but I wouldn't know it by looking at these pictures. Beautiful subject...beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy,
    Sorry Malorie wouldn't cooperate. I think the pics you got still look beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest :)

    Chelsie

    ReplyDelete