Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Whole Gang.....

The day we did my wonderful friends photo shoot we also did a shoot with her hubbies ENTIRE family, there were 19 of them, with 1 that couldn't make it.
So, as you know large groups make me very very nervous! However, after everyone arrived I quickly relaxed, because you see, I think they might be crazier than my family, & we are a little nuts.
We laughed & goofed off & tackled, OK they tackled I took pictures, before I knew it the nerves were gone & the photo shoot ended up being a blast!!
So, thank you Mama Y for letting me photography your beautiful family!!
There are 7 kids in total, 5 boys & 2 girls, then we have some married & some with families :)
So, meet the "silly" Y family......
The grand kids being silly & one with grandma....

The Newlyweds.....

The brothers goofing off, of course...
The sisters posing pretty for me...
Quite possibly my favorite shot of the whole gang hanging out on the bridge...
My favorite family shots of the 2nd brother.... I love the dad bear hug, & the baby upside down with all the boys kissin mama...
Thank you again for a wonderful photo shoot, your gallery will be done very very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment