Friday, October 23, 2009

Swap...

Well, as you all know I have a wonderful sister who also happens to be an amazing photographer, not to mention a great teacher, because I have learned so very very much from her.
Lesley has had a camera wrapped around her neck for as long as I can remember, she started Lesley Barr Photography a couple of years ago, now she's always booked & I have to beg a plead with her to sneak my little family in for a photo shoot :)
Lucky for me I had something she wanted, since her family has NEVER had their family pictures taken a trade was needed. So needless to say this swap was LONG overdue for her family!!!
We decided to take each others pictures, but due to time constraints we both edited our own favorites.
So, swap we did, she took all of these amazing photos of me & my little family at Calico Basin...
~Warning get ready for picture OVERLOAD~

Oh my word I love when they show their love like this!!!






Photos taken by Lesley Barr Photography & edited by myself!!!

So, in turn I took these family photos of her, her hubby & their INSANELY adorable twin 3 year olds. The little twinzers weren't really in the mood to have their pictures taken, but we ended up convincing them to pose for just a few.
It was a lot of fun to capture something different than I have ever done before, her photos are urban, bright & funky & I had some fun editing these!!
Side Note, we were in the GHETTO & it was a little frightening, totally worth it for these great shots, but if I ever have a shoot there again I WILL BE PACKING :) Or maybe I will just bring along a body guard.
The gorgeous family....
The beginning, once upon a time it was just the two of them,then came the crazies....
Love this, especially her looking back at me....

The handsome boys.....
The beauties...
My sweet little gorgeous niece...
The adorable little handsome nephew...

Now go here so you can see her work & the pictures she took & edited.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!

    You HAVE to come do my pics!! Both of you!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the pictures look AMAZING! How are you going to choose? LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete