Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Bestie.....

So, one of my Bestie friends asked me to do her family pictures & I was too excited!!
She has a BEAUTIFUL family, & I just adore her munchkins!!

When we met Brad & I had just got married, we had no kids, her hubby & my hubby go way back to causing trouble together in High School, so when they decided to move out to Pahrump we were thrilled!!
Her munchkins were 5,3 & 1, and I wanted them!! She wouldn't give them up so we had to have some of our own. We tried to play catch up & had our 1st two, I don't know that I would have survived Motherhood & this town without her :)
She was my babysitter, the girl I called mid panic attack when we were surprised with our 3rd, the saint that would take my kids when I would get put on bed rest & sprain my ankle!! We loved having our wonderful friends right around the corner.
Now we are not so lucky to have them so close, but she is still the greatest friend ever, since then she has added on her 4th & he is a honey, you might remember his newborn pictures here, unfortunately she won't give me him either!!
Enough mush, her is My Bestie & her Beautiful Family...
The Whole Gang....

The oldest sweet little tomboy, who is now almost a teenager...

The girls girl, can I have her outfit...

The Adorable Baby, well until baby brother came along....

The Boy!! Yippee!!! Isn't he adorable!!

I love this shot....

2 comments:

  1. I love them!!! They look so good. Shelby looks gorgeous!! I cannot wait to see the rest. Your amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful Kristy. You are so very talented. I love Lesley's set also. Such a great job.

    ReplyDelete